i went to school with a pair of identical twins and one time one of them was like “i’m so hot, i’d fuck me” and he turned to wink suggestively at his brother who just batted his eyelashes and blew a kiss at him
did you go to ouran highschool
don’t feel guilty if you need to be reclusive
don’t feel bad if there’s only one person you aren’t too anxious to speak to
don’t ream yourself for being unable to do much more than sit in one place and breathe
sometimes it’s all we can do to get through the day
why doesn’t anywhere sell normal clothes for women? like i want a plain black fuckin sweater not a mohair cross stitch embroidered cropped asymmetrical slouch longline short sleeved drop hem thing with a hole in the back
can i get an amen
Sorry, we only stock the Amen in size XXS.
MSPA Wiki’s infobox for Dirk’s Bro:
That’s when this happened
Anonymous asked: do you have any roachtips for maximizing life radness??
- Be brave.
- Be kind.
- It’s okay to be sad sometimes.
- If you’re sad all the times, get help. Life is not for suffering.
- Learn to make things. If you can’t draw, knit. If you can’t knit, garden. If you can’t garden, program, etc. Babies count on a technicality, but only just.
- Fake being rad. This is accomplished by being regular levels of weird, but elevated levels of confident about it. Speak loudly, dance and sing badly, announce every single pun as it occurs to you, and keep your chin up. No one can tell fake rad from real rad, it turns out.
7. Do your makeup like a dragon. This applies to people of all genders. (a tip roach gave me four months ago that got me all the way from day 1 of the semester to my last final yesterday)
I can’t believe I forgot this important point. Congratulations on making it through finals, by the way!